Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fun at the Missouri State Fair

Yesterday we went to the State Fair in Sedalia, MO. It was my first time that I can recall going and was very excited to spend the morning looking at everything my husband grew up loving about the State Fair! We enjoyed the day and of course indulged in the deep fried fair grounds food! It was a great day for it and I can't wait to go back again!

 We enjoyed the pig races to start off our day!

 Isaiah loved watching all the excitement!
Our color was red and I believe our piggie won at least one race!
 Beautiful Josephine

 Isaiah loved petting the animals!
 He was giggling and had a huge smile on his face


 Matthew's dream animal.... a tortoise?!?

Such a pretty momma and her baby girl

 Believe it or not, he loved the goats!

He seriously wanted to be in there with them!
 Great family outing!
 Trying out the big tractor


 Sweet Aunt Abi and Isaiah
 Showing daddy how to drive
All tuckered out!!!
Best ending with fresh squeezed lemonade and a funnel cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment