We were treated with a great QueenE date to the KC Zoo with cousins one sunny day in July!
How cute are they <3
Sea otters are fun to watch swim!
Probably my favorite exhibit and you don't have to go far to see them!
He's a show off and its a bit crowded at times but he enjoyable to watch do the same thing over and over again!
Judah Preston
Caden and his momma!
QueenE and Charlotte
He loved the carousel!
Checking out the lazy leapords
Love these turtles on the log
Suspended bridge, hadn't been over here in ages, pretty fun to see!
This guy looked concerning, (no worries he was breathing)
I thought these were pretty cool looking!
Alyssa, the Queen would like her hair styled like this next please!!
Me and the hubs! (I like to sneak a picture of us when I can :)
Since Matthew and I had done the ski lift (as I refer to it as) before we decided to walk back so the rest of the group could enjoy it and sadly we had to cut our visit short since he had to work that evening so we left after Africa and booked it to the front on foot, we were able to enjoy the tram there so I'd say I got my 2 miles for the day this day!!! :)) It was a great time and we hope to visit again soon to do Asia and Australia!









No comments:
Post a Comment