Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tis the Season

Christmas is always one of my favorite times of the year, it always seems to fly by but I love the weeks of getting together and spending quality time with family!!! This week has started off strong with a get together with the Driskell siblings which is always a fun time when you have 9 cousins all under the age of 4 opening presents and sharing in fun.  Christmas Eve brought an evening with the Driskell Great Grandparents and late night services. Christmas Day was a day of family time for us with our own growing family and then with the Brown side of Matthew's family. We are extremely blessed to both of come from large families and I wouldn't have it any other way than spending the week of Christmas with all of our family! Here are some photos from our Christmas celebrations so far!


Isaiah loves to take showers and today I decided to get some cute little shots of him, I mean isn't he the cutest?!? 
He just about enjoyed his plane's box more than the actual plane! We had such a nice relaxed morning opening presents! We will have to soak up these years of not getting woken up at the crack of dawn by anxious children as I know both our parents have to of endured for countless years :)

 Isaiah got some wonderful Melissa & Doug puzzles and Musical Instruments that he is thrilled about, along with some really cute clothes & books!

 Always fun trying to get a picture of all the grandkids!!!






With lots of love from the Brickers! 
 
 May you be blessed this holiday with spending time with family and friends! I know we will soak up every moment we get during Matthew's Christmas Vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment