As I look at the leaves falling all around, I think to myself is fall really almost over?!? Thanksgiving is in a week and then Christmas will be just around the corner! Where does the time go?? We have been enjoying the last few nice days we have been having these past few weeks, today was one of those spend some time here and there outside, although Isaiah has a bit of a cold we still made it out to play and in the meantime I tried to get some pictures of him! It was not an easy task, which makes me very thankful for a camera that can quickly snap away pictures, because you could blink and you would miss that one good shot! I'm not a pro although I would like to learn since I do have a nice camera and editing software at my fingertips; so why not make myself handy?!? So here is my first take at taking some pictures, although I would love to learn more in due time! Maybe pinterest can help me out!!
Such a handsome grown up little boy
This one looks a lot like his daddy when he was younger
Such a little poser he is
More fun to play in the leaves than smile for the camera
This was his ultimate model face of the day
Love seeing his little mind at play
Who wants to stand in one place for pictures?!? Not this 16 month old!
I enjoyed playing around with editing and grouping the photos into a collage!
Last but not least: When he was helping me decorate above the cabinets!







No comments:
Post a Comment