Monday, July 15, 2013

Look who's ONE

Isaiah Lee is a blessing to Matthew and I, we couldn't imagine life without him and are looking forward to seeing the boy God grows him into!







My sister Gayle did an awesome job decorating his cake and cupcakes!!!! Camo of course was the theme and the decorations stayed up for a few weeks ;)










 I'm working on a scrapbook for Isaiah and got to about 4 months of age (don't judge;)

 Matthew and I got him a set of building blocks that he loves to mainly knock down or destroy what we try to make for him, but I have an app on my phone that tells me how to make stuff so you see here a snail and then I think that is a turtle on wheels :)


 Isaiah and Papi

He loves his new truck from Grand and Papi!



He was so excited to see his presents that he started tearing off the bows!
 Husband grilling the good stuff!



 We had a kiddie pool set up for the kids to enjoy and it turned out to be a beautiful evening full of family and friends!
Blowing out the candle! 
 And digging into his very first cupcake!
 Let's just say he loved it!!! Mainly being in control I think and of course getting to make a mess!!






Lots of fun toys from everyone and of course a lesson on his new phone from cousin Elli!
 Showing off his new toys!
 I'm so blessed to have this little guy in my life, he brings me joy that I can't even explain how happy I am to be his momma!!!
One more of him blowing me those precious little boy kisses!!!! Melts my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment