Thursday, December 15, 2011

When 2 becomes 3

YES IT'S TRUE!!!!!!

WE ARE EXPECTING A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY COMING SOON IN JUNE 2012!!!!!

We took the first test at the end of October, I was in denial thinking this couldn't be real since the second line was so faint, but little did I know God was working a miracle inside! We tested about 2 weeks later and that one was a definite 2nd line! :) So then it was time to find a doctor!

This is "lil bean" at 8 weeks:


This is how we told the Driskell family:
We told my mom we had a belated birthday present for her because we actually took a test on her birthday!! :) :) 

We handed the ultrasound picture to the Bricker family and told Abigail we had an early birthday present for her and she flipped out asking if it was real!! :) :) 

I am now 12 weeks along and have been having an amazing pregnancy with no sickness... besides trying to fight off a cold right now ;)
We heard the baby's heart beat this Monday on Dec. 12th, and I go in for a 16 week appointment in Jan. 2012, and then we will set up the ultrasound appointment to find out what little bean will be!! :) 

Happy Couple in Branson, MO for a mini-getaway in December 2011:


No comments:

Post a Comment